Parenthood Live, LLC, (hereafter ParenthoodLive) knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
- We will never sell your personal information.
- The information you share with us is secure. Your information is used exclusively for class registration and providing you with information on future class offerings you may be interested in.
- We do not store your payment information for future use.
- Medical: Always consult your physician in the event of an emergency or if you have any medical concerns. The information provided by ParenthoodLive is not intended to diagnose any medical conditions or replace the guidance/advice of your healthcare professional. Our services are provided for educational use only and not to be construed as medical advice under any circumstances.
- No guarantee of results: We are grateful for the opportunity to offer you the most up to date and evidence-based information in our classes. Please understand, however, that we cannot guarantee specific results, since a variety of factors and conditions – such as your health status and other circumstances far beyond our control – can influence outcomes.
By using our services, you agree that we retain ownership of all intellectual property, such as videos, text, presentations, and other intellectual property. Our intellectual property may not be reproduced, copied, or modified for other use, except with express permission from Parenthood Live.
How we will communicate
- We will use your email address to send you class-related information and other content, such as newsletters, changes to offerings, etc. If you do not want to receive further emails from us, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and write Opt Out in the subject line.
- When you sign up for a class, you will receive a registration confirmation. A Zoom link will be sent no later than 24 hours prior to the class.
Cancellations and refunds
- All classes are held virtually; class links will be emailed prior to class. Please ensure you provide a valid email address and contact number, and watch your spam folder for our messages
- If we must cancel a class, we will let you know as soon as possible, and we will refund your class fee 100% unless you tell us that you would like to reschedule for another class.
- If you must cancel your enrollment in a class, we require 72 hours prior notice in order for you to receive a refund of your class fee. We will happily refund your single-class fee if labor causes you to miss your class. Just send us a photo of you and your new baby!
- We do not process partial refunds or refund class fees for series or bundle classes missed, unless a class is canceled by us.